Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /www/webvol28/xl/yx0expmktc940p4/2worlds2go.com/public_html/templates/artspacemag/functions.php on line 205
You do not need a supercomputer to run a island. Its often enough to use some older computers beacause the server software do not need to run any graphics. We use a MySql database on a OPENSuse installation.
We have tried out a windows XP installation and it works well.
Right now we use the XP machine to run another flavor of Opensim the Realextend software Real extend homepage
Usable: Running the development islands, the OSGrid island and also its a small render farm for Pov-ray images and it runs a webserver that we can do experimental stuff on.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- Finding new connecting to website
- So we have gone Mobile
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.
- Mobile and secure 2worlds2go
- 2worlds2go will be the same.
- Sorry about the downloads
- New network in our area.