Your own grid
Its possible to set up your own grid and if you want, use it behind your firewall. The Opensim software runs on both Windows and Linux. With a VPN connection you can meet and conference on your own operated islands behind the firewall.
You can find more on the Opensim software on this pages. Opensim.org
We do terraforming and construction of Islands and supply them in the oar file format. We also supply buildings and land files.
Some of them for free you can find more in the download section of the website.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Finding new connecting to website
- So we have gone Mobile
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.
- Mobile and secure 2worlds2go
- 2worlds2go will be the same.