Running a Second life company.
There are no real difference running a Second life company or a real life one. It is practially the same. I know i have been running small companys for over 30 years. Of cource you have to spend some more time in front of your computer.
We supply the products that you need to run a successful SL company. If we do not have it maybe we can build it for you.
If you are serious with your Second life company you should get some kind of website or a blog. You can get further information on your products and connect to the several blog networks that write about Second life. Following up you graphic profile and working on your brand. Second life company is as much work as real life ones and if you need help we are always around.
I spend many hours in front of my computer running 2worlds2go in SL if you want to be successful in your Second life business so have you. But i think i forgot to tell you how much fun it is.
About the Author
Virtual world artist and blogger. Developer of software and stuff. Read more at My blog
When i am inworld i use my Oculus rift so if i do not answer the chat it is because i cant see my keyboard. Try voice.
More articles from this author
- Action scripting
- Scripting planes in Second life.
- Moving all Opensim databases to MariaDB
- The Mobius grid
- Design work
- Haul to Linkoping
- Finally solved the Webkit problem on Linux
- And a package delivery in a snowy Malmoe
- Evening Sky Aurora flight
- The landscape
- Media and advertising
- Brand management
- Sorry about the downloads. :(
- Visited High Fidelity today.
- Started work on Opensim Lendonia again.
- The new Blender
- Web templates on its way.
- Waiting for a new R.O.B.U.S.T server
- One of my fav designerd in SL
- Poser 9.Playing around.
- The quality of things in Second life.
- City of lost Angels
- Winter comes to Lendonia.
- Beginners by Cica Ghost
- Another transport for 2worlds2go logistics.
- Modern graphics ETS2
- Sorry about the mess with logins.
- Finally the simulator is up again.
- The new High Fidelity Sandbox.
- Maybe a new career as a VR DJ.
- My new gaming rig
- Dark side of the Rainbow at – Kitely
- Another one for Cica Ghost. “Them”
- New Update for Tower
- The 1920s Berlin Project - Weimar Republic role play sim
- Time to drive again.
- Back in a old game.
- Travelling the world
- I like to try out new furniture
- Todays company flight to Bergen.
- La Digue du Braek, Muppets Island
- Time again for the OCC2016
- New France expansion.
- X-mas flight 2016
- At home with my X-mas cards
- We all wish you a Merry Christmas
- Happy new sim year
- Another one is gone
- Beta testing MyWorld on Steam.
- Started working with the Bento avatar
- Driving the France expansion.
- Constantly exploring.
- Transfer content in virtual worlds
- Finally found my name while driving.
- Long day just taking a break.
- Sometimes it just time to party
- Slow day @ the office.
- ROMANVM that’s a great build.
- The view from my house
- Starting to work on AI for Opensim.
- Pride Second life
- First High Fidelity avatar.
- Never get tired of exploring SL
- Finally i can talk about Sansar.
- Back in to Sansar. Today Bryn Oh.
- Playing Adrift for a few hours.
- Euro truck simulator 2, TruckersMP, VorpX, Oculus rift
- Once more partying in Second life.
- ETS2 Italy expansion: great
- Grid jump to Tranquility Welcome
- Easter once more in SL
- Website work continues on a stormy sea
- Creepy trip to Sansar
- OC2018 New look
- Another good one from Cica Ghost.
- XP 11 in Norway
- La Perla. the Italian way.