2worlds2go creates content for web, games and virtual worlds. 2worlds2go today is a virtual and networked organization looking for cooperative partners in art and technology. We also do research in to new technology's that can be used to enhance the presence in virtual worlds. Today we develop for the Oculus rift and use Unity 5 and several other game developing tools to create the virtual web of tomorrow.
We look in to virtual community's. There we found several flying networks and started to develop new hardware and software to interface with computer systems using the Arduino. The simulator is such a project with hope that the hardware research will create spin off effects in to art and the internet of things. Today several project are using Opensim and Second life as platforms for our research and design, making 2worlds2go a matrix structure working over servers and networks all over the world.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Finding new connecting to website
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.
- Mobile and secure 2worlds2go
- 2worlds2go will be the same.
- Sorry about the downloads
- New network in our area.