Tele pics by Anna Lorentzson
Exhibition starts 19/3 2011.
Sometimes experimental photography just happen more or less by itself. I was playing around with a telescope trying to get a camera to work with it. When I found a old digital camera that had a small lens that could fit somehow in the telescope. The very small depth of field of the telescope combined with the ability to move the small lens around, made some strange photos.
The dreamlike quality of the pictures fascinated me and as I was lugging the telescope around in the garden I found stranger and more abstract pictures. The telescope shows it´s pictures upside down and that made it easy to keep the feel of the photos.
I could probably edit some photos in a paint software and get similar effects but if your a photographer you want it to be the real thing. Light thru lenses. So no editing in the computer I have only turned them around and trimmed them to find the best presentation. Many was good enough to show as they are.
The camera is a HP 3.2 mpix the first digital camera I bought. Not really the high resolution you can work with today but now I am happy I did not throw it away. I think I will put it among my old analog camera collection sometimes I use them to shake up my creativity.
I hope you enjoy my experiment and the exhibition.
More info: http://www.annalorentzson.com
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.
- Mobile and secure 2worlds2go