Info and contact
We are a Digital media production studio and content creation company for the web and games located outside of Lund in the southern part of Sweden.
We do graphic design, texture work, and web templates for interactive web sites.
We do websites running from ASP and flash, script and html.
We do web media, Magazine and books in PDF and flash format.
We create software, graphics and content for virtual worlds, games and Second life.
We research and design games, virtual worlds and online communities.
We create virtual spaces for sales. Promotions and virtual conferences.
We do sim planning, terraforming and scripting for Opensim and Second life
We connect games to servers and then learn users to have fun with technology
We install hardware and write software both for experimental purposes and working applications.
Working with Open source software solutions on both ASP .Net and in Linux environments
We run several websites connected to virtual worlds and art.
We also run several Linux servers running openSUSE with mySQL ,Apache and Opensim. On the internal virtual world grid we develop content for Second life and the web.
We are a hybrid between entertainment and art.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.
- Mobile and secure 2worlds2go