My very first website. This is almost like the original code. Screens was not very wide at that time 640px.My web magazine was publish at Yahoo/Geocities one of the first free web spaces. It was all about me i was as self centered then as i am now. In three months the counter hit 300000 hits. I do not know if it was a error or i really was a succes. No one ever told me.
|Anna loves to play||Candel light evening|
This page hosted by Get your own Free Home Page
About the Author
Hypergrid travelleling reporter and photographer for art space Magazine. VATSIM pilot and IVAO Tower controller. Building my own simulator.
More articles from this author
- Exploring and taking photots
- Tricia Aferdita Collection showing in Avalon town hall.
- Between shows?
- Some nice some strange
- Back in the new place in Avalon town.
- The new place in Tabula rasa is here.
- Another day in Odense.
- Another thinking art place.
- Another strange project i really like
- Size of gallery
- How much art?
- IVAO IFR tour. Flying.
- Is DixMix gallery best in Second Life
- Another repaint for Sky Aurora.
- Art instution in SL
- Classic paintings in SL
- Sledge Roffo at Studio 33
- Ticket on the milk run
- My fav artist in SL
- Guest Artist Annex - Two Shores Gallery of Fine Art
- zeno.ochs (fredx)
- LA Gallery of fine Arts
- Hardware part of simulator.
- I did drive trucks once.
- Cica Ghost do it again.
- The use of the media
- Another art sale.
- Two shores gallery again
- Virtual art finding its own way.
- Driving ETS2 thru the suburbs.
- Go and see the Hypercube in SL
- Anna Lorentzson. Now in Second life.
- LEA just so much to see.
- How would i ever find new artists?
- Some problems with the website.
- Looking out the window. hmmm.
- Annie Klavinham at Rockcliffe
- Some nice 3D art.
- The artlab early spring
- Some nice self promotion.
- Revisit a favorite Jessica Belmer in Tabula Rasa
- Code for a magazine.
- Finally the new place takes shape in Avalon town.
- Avalon town closing.
- Starting up on VATSIM
- VATSIM first flight IFR Visby to Bromma
- The VATSIM adventure continues.
- New hardware test on VATSIM
- Flying controlled airspace by accident.
- Final setup. Many flights no software crashes.
- Landed at ESSB after a not so good landing.
- First landing at ESGG.
- Pheeww I made my first controlled flight.
- 3 good landings in a row.
- Now I am flying for a virtual airline.
- Jessica Belmer at Tabula rasa LHOOQ
- Building a simulator
- Looking for Mr. Godard
- New simulator project build.
- First months with the simulator
- Hypergrid trip to Pompeii Bauproject on Metropolis
- The new tower software for IVAO
- Arduino projects
- Avatarfest on the hypergrid
- First flight on IVAO and Oculus rift test.
- You should see what I see.
- This is something to explore.
- Today I did some truck driving.
- Flightsim update.
- Cica Ghost in Moonlight.
- Finally got the IVAO tower beta out for some testing.
- Benefit for Bri Shopping Event
- Dance sweep
- My work
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- Web performance
- Web projects 1990´s
- Waiting at ENGM for company flight to land.
- Nice to do repaint for Sky Aurora.
- Pride Second life
- My new computer. Raspberry PI
- Haul big pipes
- I am @ Opensim fest.