After looking at Westworld i started to study AI and found that this is really something i like to do. My first education was in in information theory and ther was a lot of pshycology and sociology involved. So it is nice to start to do some research in an new field and have some use for my old educaton. Not everything is VR and computer programming.
There are a lot of work done so it could be easy to integreat AI into avatars on my grid. Unforunatly most of the old websites are gone but i hope to find more scripts and software. I have bought a Raspberry PI that i was thinking could run my first avatar.
I will but up what i find on http://2worlds2go.org. I think.
And now as usual it is all work and more work. But it is going to be fun. I have longing for something to sink my teeth in.
About the Author
Virtual world artist and blogger. Developer of software and stuff. Read more at My blog
When i am inworld i use my Oculus rift so if i do not answer the chat it is because i cant see my keyboard. Try voice.
More articles from this author
- Action scripting
- Scripting planes in Second life.
- Moving all Opensim databases to MariaDB
- The Mobius grid
- Design work
- Haul to Linkoping
- Finally solved the Webkit problem on Linux
- And a package delivery in a snowy Malmoe
- Evening Sky Aurora flight
- The landscape
- Media and advertising
- Brand management
- Sorry about the downloads. :(
- Visited High Fidelity today.
- Started work on Opensim Lendonia again.
- Run your own business
- The new Blender
- Web templates on its way.
- Waiting for a new R.O.B.U.S.T server
- The quality of things in Second life.
- City of lost Angels
- Sorry about the mess with logins.
- One of my fav designerd in SL
- Poser 9.Playing around.
- Winter comes to Lendonia.
- Beginners by Cica Ghost
- Finally the simulator is up again.
- The new High Fidelity Sandbox.
- Maybe a new career as a VR DJ.
- My new gaming rig
- Another transport for 2worlds2go logistics.
- Modern graphics ETS2
- Dark side of the Rainbow at – Kitely
- Another one for Cica Ghost. “Them”
- New Update for Tower
- Back in a old game.
- Travelling the world
- I like to try out new furniture
- The 1920s Berlin Project - Weimar Republic role play sim
- Time to drive again.
- Todays company flight to Bergen.
- La Digue du Braek, Muppets Island
- Time again for the OCC2016
- At home with my X-mas cards
- New France expansion.
- X-mas flight 2016
- Beta testing MyWorld on Steam.
- Started working with the Bento avatar
- Driving the France expansion.
- Constantly exploring.
- Transfer content in virtual worlds
- ROMANVM that’s a great build.
- The view from my house
- Pride Second life
- First High Fidelity avatar.
- Finally i can talk about Sansar.
- Back in to Sansar. Today Bryn Oh.
- Playing Adrift for a few hours.
- Euro truck simulator 2, TruckersMP, VorpX, Oculus rift
- Once more partying in Second life.
- ETS2 Italy expansion: great
- Grid jump to Tranquility Welcome
- Easter once more in SL
- Website work continues on a stormy sea
- Creepy trip to Sansar
- OC2018 New look