Seperate you from the heard.
Second life is all about graphics and making your SL company visible is often about getting a good graphic identity.
I have made a lot of logos for real life companys and a few in Second life. The work is the same and result is just as important.
A really cool project.
I made this logo suggestions for a Second life company in Sydney, Australia. It was fun beacause its on the completely other side of the world from me. Thats a client that you only get in Second life.
About the Author
Virtual world artist and blogger. Developer of software and stuff. Read more at My blog
When i am inworld i use my Oculus rift so if i do not answer the chat it is because i cant see my keyboard. Try voice.
More articles from this author
- Action scripting
- Scripting planes in Second life.
- Moving all Opensim databases to MariaDB
- The Mobius grid
- Design work
- Haul to Linkoping
- Finally solved the Webkit problem on Linux
- And a package delivery in a snowy Malmoe
- Evening Sky Aurora flight
- The landscape
- Media and advertising
- Run your own business
- Sorry about the downloads. :(
- Visited High Fidelity today.
- Started work on Opensim Lendonia again.
- The new Blender
- Web templates on its way.
- Waiting for a new R.O.B.U.S.T server
- One of my fav designerd in SL
- Poser 9.Playing around.
- The quality of things in Second life.
- City of lost Angels
- Winter comes to Lendonia.
- Beginners by Cica Ghost
- Another transport for 2worlds2go logistics.
- Modern graphics ETS2
- Sorry about the mess with logins.
- Finally the simulator is up again.
- The new High Fidelity Sandbox.
- Maybe a new career as a VR DJ.
- My new gaming rig
- Dark side of the Rainbow at – Kitely
- Another one for Cica Ghost. “Them”
- New Update for Tower
- The 1920s Berlin Project - Weimar Republic role play sim
- Time to drive again.
- Back in a old game.
- Travelling the world
- I like to try out new furniture
- Todays company flight to Bergen.
- La Digue du Braek, Muppets Island
- Time again for the OCC2016
- New France expansion.
- X-mas flight 2016
- At home with my X-mas cards
- We all wish you a Merry Christmas
- Happy new sim year
- Another one is gone
- Beta testing MyWorld on Steam.
- Started working with the Bento avatar
- Driving the France expansion.
- Constantly exploring.
- Transfer content in virtual worlds
- Finally found my name while driving.
- Long day just taking a break.
- Sometimes it just time to party
- Slow day @ the office.
- ROMANVM that’s a great build.
- The view from my house
- Starting to work on AI for Opensim.
- Pride Second life
- First High Fidelity avatar.
- Never get tired of exploring SL
- OSGRID revisited
- New avatar in Sansar
- Finally i can talk about Sansar.
- Back in to Sansar. Today Bryn Oh.
- Playing Adrift for a few hours.
- Euro truck simulator 2, TruckersMP, VorpX, Oculus rift
- Once more partying in Second life.
- Finally some flying.
- Sometimes you just find a gem.
- Always enjoy The Galleries
- ETS2 Italy expansion: great
- Grid jump to Tranquility Welcome
- Easter once more in SL
- Website work continues on a stormy sea
- Creepy trip to Sansar
- Its my birthday.
- Pride in Second life again.
- OC2018 New look
- Another good one from Cica Ghost.
- XP 11 in Norway
- La Perla. the Italian way.
- Waiting for a bus in SL
- Taking a break from figuring out. What to do with SL?
- Another year. The future.
- Fantasy faire objects. How far we have come.
- VorpX X not working with Second life and Opensim anymore.
- #Townscaper a nice little builder.
- Bryn OH and creatures.
- New place in second life for art space Mag.
- Another day in Second life.
- To be or not to be?
- Back in the air but in VR.
- A new time for my blog.
- So far Second life have gone.
- Another gallery another day in SL.
- Three hours on the dancefloor. Second Pride.
- Need more AI people.
- Rain! So I went to Miami beach in SL instead.