If you believe that content available by means of the Website (as defined in our Terms of service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice. If 2worlds2go or any of our content providers made a copyright infringment we will try to correct the error.
Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Finding new connecting to website
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.
- Mobile and secure 2worlds2go
- 2worlds2go will be the same.
- Sorry about the downloads
- New network in our area.