Art LAB @ 2worlds2go
I am digital artist and I have been working in computer arts for some time now. I do content for games and the web. I started my first account in Second life years ago and was totally hooked. The ability to research and create art in a new world. Really go where no man has gone before.
Art and technology are now available for people in many parts of the world thru the web. Virtual worlds are the new frontier. I want 2worlds2go to be on the virtual edge of reality and even if the stuff I make today is ordinary game graphic. I am still learning how to expand the work I do.
The work continues
The road is open.
You can read my virtual world blog at http://cyberserenity.net for more info.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- Web projects 1990´s
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.