Art LAB @ 2worlds2go
Art lab is a place for digital experiments in art, photography, software and other digital transferable media. Many digital experiments end up on the web but there are also possibilities for physic artworks connected or not to the virtual world.
Virtual world Art LAB
At Art lab @ 2worlds2go I can make new builds of servers and test them connected to the internet. Thing that comes out of the Art lab can some times be shaky or half ready but it is the only way to really test new and experimental stuff.
Realworld Art LAB under construction
For me and for 2worlds2go it is great that the Art lab makes it possible to try out new ideas and maybe find new artworks and products for the future.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- Web projects 1990´s
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.