I started early to try to get images and even video streams on the net. All my pictures was made with a old video camera The digital camera did not exsist yet.On Yahoo/Geocities i could stream my first performance. It was kind of cool. I made it in my living room.
Anna the true story.
Anna started out as a few pictures i needed for a painting. As i added more pictures i decided to do a project about here. Then the work expanded into video and performance.
Shes a cyber personality and pretty much live her life as she wants too on the web. I have tried to figure out what art can look like on the web. Maybe this is it. One way to work.
I enjoy Anna i hope you do too.
- My cybername is Anna
- I live in Sweden
- Next to Copenhagen.
- I am an artist. A painter.
- I do work with photography and other art forms.
- Anna is my ongoing web project
- i enjoy it very much.
- So i am a performer for you.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web projects 1990´s
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.