I used a very simple video camera and a digitizer to make pictures. No digital cameras yet they came 10 years later. The quality was ok for its time.
Pre 2000 multimedia project.
The pre 2000 Gallery is a CD-ROM. An art gallery where you can click your way around the gallery. Looking at paintings, photo, animations, video and listening to sound.
I didn't know what to do with the material i had compiled befor the year 2000 so i decided to put it all on a cd rom. It is about 550 mb of different art stuff.
I dont know if it is art. But it was a nice way and a very portable way to put the work. I did send it to gallerys and different companys.
Photo projects: the alternate personality.
I was working on a project with photographs of myself and i wanted to do some as a classic famme fatal. I still don't know if blonds have more fun. In any case the pictures was published on the net and many people logged in to the website. And the pictures got a lot of good comments.
I was happy beacause i thought people would be angry. But nobody was upset.
I made a lot of early html web pages. It was difficult to do multimedia because modem was the only way to connect to the internet.
bzzzz yiiiiiiiizapzapzap gooorgle goorgle::: connected
I will always remeber waiting for the modem to connect
and then there was a price for every minute.
The camera was installed in her bedrom at 12 am a Monday.
She didn´t see it until 2 months later.
We reagret to say that invading her privacy was not a god idee.
The funeral is tomorrow.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- The work starts for a new website,