As computer was getting stronger i started to do experiments with writing graphics software.
Software that was using random dynamics to create pictures or 3D citys.
Graphics software was getting better and less expensiv so i made pictures from photographs, scanned and layerd.
I was working as a freelance programmer and web creator relly learning my trade as a computer artist and for a while I created databases and wrote the software that showed statistics in a nice graphic way. I liked it but wanted to go back to being a artist full time. So I did.
At the time Microsoft had a web system called activX i wrote a componenet that created new pictures everytime the page was opened.
I made many programs building on a random number to create something.
My company at the time was called Ultimate snowfall Design. I think it is the best company name i ever had but i also liked Cybernetic worlds and some other crazy companys i have owned.
I am still using some of the pictures i made as wallpapers on my computers.
I put some of them up in the download section.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- The only way to go is virtual
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- Web projects 1990´s
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- The work starts for a new website,