Some Viagra peddling idiots hacked the website to sell some more shit on the internet. The website will look a little strange as we have to upgrade all modules and remove all old ones. Do not know how they got in. Finding out.
Also removing all old user accounts.Do you want to download get a new one.
The site is ten years old so it is time for a upgrade anyway.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- Web projects 1990´s
- What comes up must go down.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.