2worlds2go have been a major part of my life the last ten years. As a company and most of all as a website. The many connections in virtual life and the many meetings and fun with nice people in the startup community in Malmö. I have had a lot of fun.
The company 2worlds2go is no more and the 2worlds2go website will be around for a while. I will run it and the grid because i love virtual reality and all the friends i have found. But there is no reason for me that run several special websites with all the different special areas in VR and i do not have the help of all the nice people doing great work anymore. It is only me here.
Simulation, Open source, web shop and and he swedish website will be crammed into this web site.
So all the 2worlds2go will be on 2worlds2go.com and subdomains.
As always have fun.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- Web projects 1990´s
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.